or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FlávioFlávio commented  · 

Actually,i wouldn't like to open twitpics on twhirl,but i would like to post images to this service,instead of yfrog.

• devilsrejectiondevilsrejection commented  · 

love the idea, but even better: can you have an image preview show up in the notifications too? twitpic pushed out a 150x150 pixel image, you can blow it up to 300x300 and it will still be very legible.

• wyattmeisterwyattmeister commented  · 

I wouldn't mind having a small thumbnail as Twitpics aren't posted very often on my timeline, but the option to for example have a thumbnail pop up when you mouseover a link would be nifty as well. Being able to customise this would be great.

• micahandkatiemicahandkatie commented  · 

The pictures would be too small to make a difference. I don't like the idea. I want to ability choose whether or not I click on a link to go see a movie or picture. If this wins by overwhelming majority, please allow it to be turned off in options. Thanks! Micah

• KichigaiKichigai commented  · 

I'd like to see it pull in images from other services too. Lots of people out there use HelloTXT, Ping.FM and BrightKite, often for exactly the same purpose. But I agree, why not start off simple with Twitpic.

• gianoutsgianouts commented  · 

I agree with many of the comments here that it would be a good feature to have, but that you should have the option of enabling or disabling it. I would like it directly in the stream without popping up. Currently I don't bother looking at many twitpics because I'm dubious whether my "one click" then changing focus to my web browser will be worthwhile.

• kittyburgerskittyburgers commented  · 

It would be a good idea, as long as you can turn the option off. A pop-out or second slide-out or overlay window would be the best method of displaying any picture, much like the video display of Seesmic within Twirl.

• myriammyriam commented  · 

So, let's say display twitpic images directly in twhirl, WITH choice to disable/enable the feature?

• normgregorynormgregory commented  · 

If you have ever used Power Twitter . . . you know how cool it is to have photos show up in the timeline. How about little playable vid window too? Like you see elsewhere around here.

• billcarrollbillcarroll commented  · 

I have no interest in seeing twitpics in my timeline

• cjhubbscjhubbs commented  · 

Yeah, would really have to think about how to do this. First, you have to be able to turn it off. Maybe if there were a way you could click on the link and have it load a thumbnail? Something I can turn off/on, I don't want to look at it all the time in twhirl.

• bauerdudebauerdude commented  · 

I don't like this idea. I think it would bog down the app and clutter the twhirl window.

Feedback and Knowledge Base